Used Romer 3000i 12 foot arm CMM with Laser Scanner
Romer 12ft 3000i CMM
Perceptron V4 Laser Scanning probe
Includes carrying case, cables, and standard probes
Scanning Software, Laptop PC and Training available
Key Features of the Romer 3000i Arm
- 360° rotation of the arm’s principal axes which allows for the inspection of difficult to access part features details elliminates potential arm damage caused by hitting the arm against a rotational axis hard-stop.
- Power Probe auto surface sensing touch trigger and scanning probe designed to improve system performance eliminating operator touch pressure variations and also provides scanning data collection capabilities.
- Special clamping system that needs no tools and allows for quick setups in less than two minutes. The clamping system also provides repeatable mounting force and a small footprint.
- Intelligent quick-change probes can be changed on-the-fly without recalibration. The system automatically recognizes and compensates for the installed probe.
- The 3000i carbon graphite arms are dimensionally stable regardless of temperature variation. Romer offers a lifetime warranty on the carbon graphite arm tubes.
- The 3000i arm can be mounted in various orientations; horizontally, vertically, or inverted — without necessity to recalibrate. The arm is also compact and its lightweight design makes the it easy to transport.
To receive a quotation for this 12′ Romer 3000i Arm CMM Arm complete the request form below: